SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
We are currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager. This is a unique role and we are looking for a unique individual to join the Capstone team. In this role, you will be responsible for selling the Capstone product as well as provide strategic marketing direction and tactical marketing support. The successful candidate will have a strong sales ability and high business acumen with the ability to translate concepts into an innovative marketing strategy to attract potential new customers.
- Ensure all sales related goals and financial objectives including sales targets are achieved.
- Meet with prospective clients to communicate the Capstone advantage and move the sales process through to completion.
- Create and assist in targeted content on web and all forms of social media.
- Create and Communicate the annual marketing plan.
- Participate in the maintenance and development of a cohesive brand strategy for clients.
- Develop innovative and creative recommendations for brand awareness and market development.
- Create and update marketing and promotional materials including branded material, brochures and newsletters.
- Review and maintain all web content, ensuring changes and additions are updated in a timely manner and removing outdated content.
- Maintain all sales leads, client information and marketing campaigns through Infusionsoft
- Undergraduate Degree with minimum five years of marketing and sales experience in a related industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and analytical thinking skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office or similar products.
- Extensive experience using a CRM system such as Infusionsoft or similar product.
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a team.
- Communicates with impact and passion.
- Is willing to take risks, drive change and build trust.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends for sales appointments if required. Valid Driver’s license with clean abstract.
$90,000.00 Base Yearly Salary + Bonuses
Sales/Marketing – minimum 5 years
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your cover letter and CV in confidence to